WIP & Billing Administrator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Huntress
My client, a global giant within the professional service industry, is looking for a WIP and Billing Administrator to join there team in Watford, on a 9 month FTC.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that the WIP & Billing email account is monitored frequently and that all requests are carried out within SLAs.
- Process reposting of hours, outlays and fees on account when requested by the business.
- Assist with the running of the section by contributing to the overall workload as directed and providing cover during periods of absence of any team member.
- Ensure that all daily, weekly and other periodic deadlines are met.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls in a competent and courteous manner, ensuring that personnel are kept informed of developments at all stages of processing/investigation.
- Undertake all aspects of the Inter office debit note control process, including checking integrity of data, attaching schedules and distributing invoices to relevant offices.
- Process all sundry debit and credit notes in accordance with our's and HMRC policy.
- Gain an extensive knowledge of the SAP system and to be able to advise on queries relating to billing/WIP.
- Assist the assistant manager with any necessary duties, including reconciliations.
- Update systems as advised.
- Other ad hoc administration duties.
There is a high degree of responsibility placed on the jobholder to ensure that the correct data is processed onto the system, therefore care and accuracy are of paramount importance in this position.
The position carries the responsibility of ensuring that internal controls are routinely performed and differences resolved. It is extremely important that the duties are performed to the pre-defined timescale as failure to do so may impact on other areas and could therefore cause further problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- A sound knowledge of Excel and the SAP system is required as the vast majority of day to day processes are carried out using these systems.
- The successful candidate must have a flexible working approach and be prepared to cross train in all aspects of Operations.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal are vital as communication with internal and external clients is required at all levels.
- The individual must display self motivation, organisation and excellent time management skills.
- Good keyboard skills and a general understanding of Bookkeeping
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.