Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by BPP University
Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Group, founded 40 years ago, is a global education provider delivering world-class professional apprenticeships, qualifications, degree programmes and professional development. The group delivers programmes across the UK and internationally through innovative online learning platforms and local partners in the countries in which we operate.
Voted the UK's Best Higher Education Provider by Education Investor Magazine in 2013, BPP University is the UK's only university solely dedicated to business and the professions. We are dedicated to delivering talent and training for the competitive demands of business and our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals from law, business, finance and health.
What you'll do
Working as part of a small admin team: to undertake all administrative and other tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the Abingdon office, a high level of customer services and excellent support for ActEd's tutors and MD.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Performing routine administrative tasks including operation of standard office equipment
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with telephone and email queries from students, employers, suppliers and staff
- Performing administrative tasks as required in particular those relating to ActEd's marking products
- Ensuring that students receive an excellent service from ActEd in all aspects of our service
- Assisting the other members of the admin team when needed
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required ensuring the smooth running of the Abingdon office.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for role
- Friendly approach and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, Internet, databases
Atlas Employment Ltd