Business Support Apprentice
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Liquid Personnel
Business Support Apprentice
Liquid Personnel, Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning and highly successful recruitment business operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre's Northern Quarter. We are one of the UK's leading suppliers of agency social workers, recruiting for UK local authorities, NHS trusts, fostering agencies, charities and more.
Liquid Personnel ranked 30th in the UK's Best Medium Workplaces Awards 2017, and also won the Laureate 2013 - 2017 Award which is special recognition that we have been ranked in the awards for 5 years in a row.
Job overview / purpose:
Due to a divisional restructure and expansion of responsibilities, we are seeking to appoint a Business Support Apprentice to join our Online Response Team in Manchester City Centre.
This team is key to the management of internal and external communication via the use of client online portals. We require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role. Being part of the Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), means this is an excellent opportunity to join a company and group with large growth plans, allowing you to study, progress and prosper within this role.
The role of the Business Support Apprentice will be to ensure efficient running of the divisions back office services, ensuring the team and business deliver excellent internal and external customer service.
The business administration level 3 course will provide the successful individual with learning opportunities, skills and knowledge within the ever popular recruitment industry whilst having scope to explore varying areas of our fast paced business.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
Start with a 12-15 month Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will become an important member of the team and duties will include the following:
- Representing Liquid Personnel in the Social Care through online portal communication
- Handling sector specific compliance requirements for all contactors interacting with our business
- Dealing with internal and external emails
- Processing contractor personal sensitive data in line with the Data Protection Act
- Processing team requests for cover sheets to support contractor placement
- Use of in-house IT system to carry out all activities
- Quality checks on the in house IT system
- Outlook inbox management for the team
- Ad hoc Business Support duties
- Well organised
- Confident in dealing with people
- Excellent telephone manner
- Grammatical knowledge
- IT literate with experience of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good time management
- Self-motivated and driven
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Methodical with prioritising tasks
Desired qualification requirements:
- GCSE's - minimum of 5 A-C grades, must inc. English & Maths (certificates will be required)
5 days per week,
Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5:30pm,
Friday - 9am - 5pm
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£14,026 per annum
What can I Benefit from when working as a Business Support Apprentice at Liquid Personnel?
- Gain a professional qualification equivalent to an A level
- Learn whilst you earn
- Qualification is delivered through one of the UK's leading apprenticeship providers, in addition you will receive regular on-site support from Liquid Personnel's own award-winning Learning & Development Team
- Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants as part of our 'Directors Club' incentive.
- Frequent company events to celebrate success e.g. summer and Christmas parties.
- Opportunity to win the colleague of the month based on performance standards and team support.
- Pension Scheme.
- My Liquid Rewards.
- Monthly Awards.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.