Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Utility Warehouse Limited
We are an award-winning FTSE 250 energy supplier looking to recruit a talented Operations Administrator to join our Energy team.
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do - come and join us!
About the role
Working within the Energy Operations department you will conduct a range of Administration tasks, billing related queries and engineering works. You will liaise with our specialist third party engineering partners and updating Industry databases. Other activities include:
- Overseeing site works appointments, investigations and database cleansing.
- Analysing Meter Readings data and ensuring the accurate Billing of our Energy Customers.
- Communicating with Industry Parties and Customers to resolve any issues.
- Update both internal systems and industry records with accurate metering and appointment data.
We are looking for people who have strong administration background and experience of work in a fast paced environment. To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Customer service skills with a natural ability to build rapport and empathise with both our internal team members and our specialist third party engineering partners.
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution.
- Someone who loves to think differently about problems of all types, challenges assumptions, and throws themselves into creating new solutions.
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
You'll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That's probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £21,500. You'll also benefit from 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we've built a culture where everyone counts - one where you'll feel valued and respected.
- We're the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don't waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works - we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We're passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That's why we've won so may awards - including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easy to get to by tube, bus or car.
ASSOCIATES G.C.S. RECRUITMENT LTD
Tay Associates Ltd
Talentbox Recruitment Limited
VAL WADE RECRUITMENT