Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Purely Recruitment Solutions
Our client based in Swindon has asked us to help them to recruit an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will thrive in a busy environment, have a "can do" attitude and be an excellent all-rounder!
- Inputting orders from customers' paperwork onto a bespoke computer system.
- Preparing and sending accurate quotations and order confirmations within timescales
- Placing glass and panel orders with our suppliers.
- Checking order confirmations from suppliers.
- Dealing with supplier issues.
- Liaising with customers face-to-face and on the phone.
- Communicating with factory staff.
- Resolving product-related queries and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- General office admin duties, scanning, filing, record-keeping
- Answering the phone.
- Accepting deliveries at Goods-In.
- Booking couriers.
- A mature and practical personality, able to cope calmly under pressure.
- A strong ability with mathematics and angles.
- A solid capability for learning systems and procedures.
- A good memory for detail.
- The ability and determination to deliver outstanding service at all times.
- A methodical and thorough approach to all responsibilities, with the ability to prioritise.
- A hands-on approach to all aspects of the role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build a rapport with our customers, while remaining professional at all times.
- A common sense approach to work and the ability to address and resolve problems calmly and effectively.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Comfortable working with computers and e-mails throughout the day.
- Able to work alone but willing and able to become part of a small team.
- Discreet at all times.
- Experience of working in a busy office.
- Knowledge of technical drawing and/or engineering drawings would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Permanent full time position
- Working hours are 8-00am to 5-00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Holidays - 20 day plus Bank Holidays
- Parking and access to bus route
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
UK Shared Business Services
Niche Recruitment Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited