Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Travail Employment Group
Sales Administrator - Generous Salary - 33 Days Holiday - Free Parking - Early Finish on Friday
Sales Administrator Outskirts of Southwell Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm Generous salary and benefits Permanent
Our long-standing client, a leading manufacturer within the construction sector, is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their House Building team as an administrator.
Duties will Include:
• Support the House Building Department - coordinating admin functions for the team.
• Achieve the most cost effective and efficient execution of delivery requirements.
• Prepare schedules and delivery tickets.
• Place orders with suppliers.
• Contact with external and internal customers.
The successful candidate will require:
• Working experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent organisational skills with strong time management
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• GCSE (or equivalent) in English, Maths and IT
The hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday, with an early finish at 4.30pm on Friday. Our client offers a generous 25 days holiday plus the statutory Bank Holidays, 33 days in total.
If you are a strong administrator and are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV to Travail Newark. Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Juice Recruitment Ltd
Pertemps Dudley Commercial
Key Recruitment Ltd