Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd
Swanstaff Recruitment are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a reputable employer in Orpington on permanent full time basis.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
- Answering phones and emails promptly and re-directing queries as and when required;
- Updating order book with new orders that have been placed in the sales order book;
- Check all orders making sure purchase orders match.
- Co-ordinate installations with engineers, schools, companies etc.;
- Send confirmation emails stating time & date of installs and deliveries. Request full contact details of person on site responsible for installation;
- Order equipment via CRM ensuring that the quantities and prices are correct;
- Raise the engineer's paperwork and send out to the engineer with all room plans;
- Complete the order book with the install date, details of the installers, install costs, delivery date and delivery checking date;
- Complete the payment schedule for the day after the installation also ensuring the completion date on the sales order (CRM) matches for forecasting reasons.
- Daily filtering of delivery checking dates from the order book and chase purchase order deliveries (POD's) from all suppliers to ensure deliveries are made at site and on time for installation on the agreed date.
- Deal with any issues arising on site on the day of installation;
- Record any issues on the 'outstanding issues list' and on the non-conformance forms;
- Chase and obtain the sign of sheet (SOS) from the engineer the morning after the installation has been completed;
- Raise invoices on CRM
- Call customers after installation to ensure everything was satisfactory and send out Quality Service Questionnaires.
- Save and record any returned 'quality service questionnaires' into the ISO 9001 File and send to the relevant sales, engineers and management team;
- Liaise with accounts to assist with any supplier invoice queries;
Ideal candidates will have the following;
- Minimum of 2 year's experience within a Customer Service/Administration environment
- Excellent communication skills with confidence at communicating at all levels
- Ability to influence others to gain consensus on improving a process or service
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems
- Expresses passion and enthusiasm within the role
- Proven track record on delivering quality as a first priority
- Achievement & Drive
- Quick to adapt and learn new skills
- An ability to be able to understand technical drawings and instructions will be of benefiit
- Good MS Office skills
Interested in this role? Apply online today and we'll be in touch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.