Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Thornbury Community Services
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Company: Independent Clinical Services
Division: Pulse Nursing at Home
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Recruitment Coordination Team. Under the direction of the Recruitment Manager the Recruitment Coordinator creates and maintains a consistent pipeline of new candidates to the Pulse Nursing at Home Business. This involves ensuring candidates are recruited and cleared to work in accordance with Company Quality procedures.
We are looking for someone with:
- Good level of basic education
- Numerate & literate
- Ability to juggle a multiple number of tasks
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work load
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to manage a database & keep records up to date
- Self-motivated and driven, ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional manner
- Enthusiastic and committed to the business objectives of the Company
Home is the place where we feel most happy and secure. Pulse Nursing at Home provides compassionate support for our clients who wish to remain or return home despite needing some level of nursing or care. We are guided by our experience and knowledge and we care about the people; the candidates we place, the clients we support and the futures of the colleagues we work with.
We are looking for someone who has administration experience and wants to take this to the next level. We require someone capable of accurate data input, excellent customer service skills and someone that will thrive in a target driven environment. Someone who is a keen learner and interested in the recruitment sector.
If this appeals to you and you meet these criteria, please apply by sending a copy of your CV. Due to the high level of response to this role, if you have not heard back within 14 days of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
James Andrew Recruitment Solutions (JAR Solutions)
Australasian Recruitment Company
Thornbury Community Services