PA to Global MD
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Growth Engineering Ltd
WHO IS GROWTH ENGINEERING?
Growth Engineering is on a mission to Wage War on Dull Online Learning and to unleash the learner's inner superhero buy creating, building and delivering SaaS learning solutions to the largest and most innovative companies and organisations in the world.
To create learning technologies that inspire an ever growing, unstoppable worldwide community of highly-engaged learning superheroes supercharging performance through gamification, social learning and epic meaning.
We have ambitious growth targets and how we get there is governed by the values that are core to the company culture, after all, the journey is as important as the destination!
We have 3 core values that all our superhero team members display in their daily behaviour:
Superheroes can do it by themselves, but they're more powerful as part of a team. Even Ironman needs assistance from the Avengers from time to time.
- Help your fellow Growth Engineering superheroes to flourish
- Actively foster a supportive work environment and team spirit
- Be honest and open, no matter the circumstances
Superheroes are never dull. They've got bright suits, flashy gadgets and they're always off on awesome adventures. Brandish your very own Bland Blaster and banish boring forevermore!
- Be ambitious, fly higher, reach for more
- Nurture a restlessly creative sprit driven by a love of innovation
- Demonstrate resilience and resourcefulness
As superheroes we never act in any way that would make us evil villains. We are vigilant, mindful and act with boundless professionalism and integrity.
- Never stop learning, growing and embrace change
- Love what you do and be passionate
- Champion the customer and focus on the learner
WHAT'S THE JOB?
PA to Global MD
Global MD - Juliette Denny
Building a clear understanding of the Company objectives and the Global MD's work and home responsibilities and objectives, the PA will plan, manage and co-ordinate all relevant aspects that allow the Global MD to operate in an effective and efficient manner to deliver these responsibilities and objectives.
- Detailed diary planning and management linking home and work responsibilities
- Daily communication with Global MD about home/work events and activities
- Effective relationship with housekeeper to co-ordinate work and family responsibilities
- Co-ordinate Global MD's personal administration eg insurance policies, car maintenance, doctors/dentist appointments and other ad hoc needs
- Plan, book and co-ordinate all travel/accommodation/Visa/restaurant etc needs for Global MD and management team adhering to company policy
- Manage all weekly expenses claims for Global MD and authorise expenses for the wider team adhering to company policy
- Schedule and minute Shareholder and monthly Finance Meetings
- Organise meetings with clients and networking events eg Supper Club
- Complete client proposals using GE automated software
- Monitor and provide Global MD with specific business information eg Weekly Golden Numbers
- Use the appropriate communication method to work efficiently eg email, phone, text etc
- Ad hoc research and projects as required
GE Golden Thread - Gamified Measures of Success
- Golden Numbers
- Balancing home responsibilities as a priority, with work objectives still being achieved
- Balancing meetings with time to deliver objectives
- Global MD work activities focussed on key areas only deliverable by her
Technical Role Requirements
- Knowledge of Google suite, Microsoft suite
- Commericial attitude
- Understanding and use of social media
Personal role requirements
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Clear understanding of Global MDs priority between home and work responsibilies
- Calm and clear thinking under pressure
- Proven organisational skills
- Problem solving and decision-making capability
- Discrete and loyal approach
- Display GE's competencies - adaptability, teamwork, accountability, reliability and initiative
- Relates to GE values
- Been part of a commercial global business
- Worked in a growing SME environment
- EA/PA to a senior executive
The Bridge Consultancy