Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by BEAUFORT HOUSE
Vacancy ID: BH003
Beaufort House is owned and run by the Charity. It is a beautiful 33 bed Residential Care Home, rated by the CQC as Outstanding and located in Burnham on Sea, within a minute walk from the sea front. We are currently recruiting for a part- time and full- time, permanent Domestic Assistant position to join our well established and dedicated team.
The overall purpose of this role is to provide cleaning services within The Home in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practices.
Main duties will include:
* To provide cleaning services and undertake such training and development as required
* To comply with all the legislative regulations and procedures
* To ensure correct storage of all chemicals and machinery used for the purpose of cleaning.
* Previous experience as a Domestic Assistant in Residential Care Environment is highly desirable, but not essential
* Hardworking, reliable and team player with attention to details
* You must be passionate about helping people to live their lives to their best ability, ensuring that they are happy and comfortable at all times
Hours and pay:
Part time and full time positions are available. This job will require you to work every other weekend and some Bank Holidays on a rotational basis. Overtime is available if wanted.
Salary: £8.60 per hour
Additional benefits available to our employees:
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days of Annual Leave and pro-rata for part-time position
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced rate of pay for weekends and Bank Holidays
* Paid breaks
To apply for this position, please contact the home for the application form and job description via the email: or alternatively please call the Home on: to request the application form.
This post is a subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory obtained 2 written references.
The interviews will be held in the second half of the December at Beaufort House in Burnham on Sea.
Please note that Beaufort House reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
Maximise IT Solutions Ltd