Professional Training Events Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Barclay Meade
The Professional Events Manager will be working as part of the Events team to manage all professional regulated events for the Opthalmic Professionals.
This role will be predominantly working from home but with extensive travel to different offices and the events.
The Professional Events Manager Responsibilities:
- Project Manage the events and conferences
- Coordinate the events and ensure each one runs smoothly
-Liaise with Opthalmic professionals of all levels to ensure attendance for these regulated events
- Be and act as the first point of contact during each event
- Provide excellent communications and customer service in order to ensure the smooth running of the event
The Professional Events Manager Skills:
- Previous experience of events management within a life sciences, clinical, medical industry is critical
- Previous experience of project managing events but then able to take on the "front of house" responsibility at the event
- Previous experience of working with clinical professionals in the past
- This is a 37.5 hour per week role, predominantly home working with the exception of attendance at Events
- There will be a requirement to spend 4 days per week in the Guernsey office during February & September
This is initially a 5 month contract on a temporary basis. If you are immediately available and looking for your next events role then please apply,.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
Platinum Recruitment Consultancy
Rise Technical Recruitment
HOME Fundraising Ltd