Quality Systmes Engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Role: Quality Systems Engineer
Contract: An initial 6 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a Quality Systems Engineer is to ensure the company is in compliance with all applicable regulatory and business requirements.
- Work alongside the Quality Systems and Quality team to ensure that both regulatory and business requirements are met in the daily running of the department.
- Be responsible for processes within document control and customer quality areas.
- Be responsible for driving improvement initiatives within the quality systems team.
- Drive and enhance compliance culture throughout the site.
- Provide Quality systems support for the site.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of processes, and report these to management.
- Ensure Quality Systems processes are lean, compliant, user friendly and are well understood throughout the site.
- Level 7 in Science / Engineering disciplines
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record in all aspects of ISO13485 and FDA requirements.
- Regulatory experience / knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to further their career in a global medical device company.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details!
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales