Finance & Risk Resolution reporting Specialist
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Junior Finance & Risk Resolution reporting Specialist, area of Utrecht, contract-to-perm
Junior Finance & Risk Resolution reporting Specialist
For one of our clients within the banking industry we are looking for a junior/medior candidate who is looking for an interesting opportunity with one of the bigger banks within The Netherlands. The team is in the heart of the organization and you will be surrounded with energizend and inspired colleagues focussing on regulatory recovery reporting.
- Validating data from various sources to investigate and solve inconsistencies whereas you prepare financial reports and analyse the figures
- Participate in projects with the team, communicate with stakeholders, and engaged in process improvement
- Solve data quality issues and working on Resolution reports
- Ability the give a kickstart to your career
- Ability to grow within the company and department
- Training budget to upscale your skilss and expertise on reporting subjects
- Hybrid way of working within an international team
- Exposure to working within a bank
- Experience with either reporting or within ALM. Having knowledge on regulatory resolution reporting is a pre
- Capability and interest on improving and innovating processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interest in translating data into tangible information
If you are interested in the Finance & Risk Resolution reporting opportunity or when you know someone within your network, please send your updated resume or give us a call. Looking forward discussing the role into more detail.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.