Solutions Architect (Blue Yonder/Supply Chain)
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Responsive Search, Inc.
The Blue Yonder Logistics Solutions Architect will be creative and self-driven individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to support JDA WMS and provide continuous improvement of the processes that support both Supply Chain functions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform detailed investigative work for potential projects. Analyze business requirements. Produce design specifications and related documentation for software systems.
- Prepare, review and present feasibility studies for various systems to senior management.
- Maintain current knowledge of software and hardware products as they relate to the business.
- Research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Transfer knowledge to other technical and business owners to promote professional growth within the company.
- Work with the technical experts within vendor organizations to resolve problems as well as propose new, or changes to existing software systems.
- Participate and/or lead workflow and design reviews with the business owners and provide productive feedback and solutions.
- Create end-user documentation and provide end-user training.
- Respect confidentiality of company and personnel related data and information.
- Provide product support when required.
What You Will Need:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
- Quality Control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
- Five (5) plus years of experience software development required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or experience.
- Three (3) plus years' experience and thorough understanding of WMS, prefer experience in TMS and Labor Management (warehouse module), Parcel.
- Four (4) plus years' experience with implementing JDA Red Prairie with an ERP preferably Dynamics ERP a plus.
- Five (5) plus years' experience in MOCA and SQL.
- Three (3) plus years WMS UI using Page Builder, generating reports, designing, and customizing labels.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in JDA Integrator.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in using a change management software to manage JDA WMS customizations.
- Five (5) plus years of advanced Microsoft Office applications integration with JDA (PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Excel) is required.