Business Analyst JDE EnterpriseOne E1
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Responsive Search, Inc.
The Business Analyst will work with the business process owners and users to define the business processes and requirements that drive how the ERP system is implemented, deployed, and updated. This position will be responsible for Order Management functionality, service, and support. This person will report to the IT Manager and will work closely with all ERP user groups across the company including Sales, Finance, Customer Service, Production, Order Management, Warehousing and Distribution.
What you'll do:
- ERP Enhancement and Project Implementation
- Initiate and lead ERP-related projects and enhancements in Order Management, including Advanced Pricing, and EDI sales order documents.
- Thoroughly understand company business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Work with ERP systems users and management across the organization to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
- Create documentation for applications developed.
- ERP Maintenance & Support
- Provide day to day support to ERP users.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of ERP applications and computer hardware operating systems.
What you bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related/relevant field.
- Strong business knowledge of the J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 ( JDE ERP ) package with specific focus on Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, and EDI Sales Order Documents, and Master Data supporting those functions.
- Knowledge of Orchestration is a plus. Experience with JDE Object Management Workbench and Development is a plus.
- At least 3 years' experience implementing enterprise IT applications, defining and mapping business processes, and understanding integration between various applications.
- A proven record of strong internal customer service, on-time and on-budget completion of projects and enhancements, and continuous improvement of the capabilities within your function.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business operations, along with good communication and documentation skills, and experience working with all levels of staff to define business and technical requirements.
- An ability to get support and buy-in for recommendations and decisions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver commitments while managing multiple priorities. This will require familiarity with the development life cycle and its implementation.