Senior Reporting Specialst
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist, Amsterdam area, Permanent
Senior Regulatory Reporting
For one of our major clients, we are currently looking for a senior regulatory reporting specialist responsible for all the reporting aspects (CoRep, FinRep, SE) to the supervisors (ECB). For this position you will be joining an exciting, vibrant, and fast-moving international team in the finance industry.
- Completing regulatory reports for the ECB, supervisors, and internal stakeholders.
- Analyse requirements and translate into implications for the reporting process and data flows.
- Internal alignment with the teams and stakeholders, assisting on responses on queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Optimise quality and assists other team members completing their reporting duties.
- Solve reporting issues on source files, functional mappings, interfaces/ETL's.
- Prime location in Amsterdam
- Working within an international and fast phase moving environment to challenge yourself.
- Training budgets to improve your own skills and expertise
- Hybrid and autonomous way of working
- Ability to grow within the company
- Master's degree in finance or Business Administration
- Extensive work experience on the reporting side in an international environment.
- CoRep, FinRep, LCR, and SE experience is a pre
- Strong communication, coaching, and willing to go the extra mile
- BI/IT/Risk combination experience is a strong plus
If you are interested in the Senior Reporting Specialist or when you know someone within your network, please send your updated resume or give us a call. Looking forward discussing the role into more detail.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.