Trade Marketing Manager - NL, Hybrid - 6 Months+
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Trade Marketing Manager - NL, Hybrid - 6 months+
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Trade Marketing Manager EMEA for an upcoming project with one of our clients in the Consumer Goods market. The project will be in a Hybrid capacity.
Strategic Revenue Management
- Own the Pricing process and drumbeat across the full portfolio and channel scope
- Conduct regular Distribution Reviews to identify business potentials and risks
- Conduct shelf pricing audit in top EDM markets with distributor support
- Conduct promotion analysis in top EDM markets
- Conduct annual A&P review to identify spending optimization areas
- Analyzes different data sets and creates insights & opportunities to grow value and return.
- Support the Trade plan consolidation and high-level assessment, support commercial teams in drawing the right conclusions and actions
Commercial drumbeat and interactions
- Act as bridge between Sales and Marketing, ensuring the flawless information flow and defining the right ways of working based on key commercial task
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Business, Marketing)
- 4+ years of commercial experience. Experience in Trade Marketing, Sales, Commercial Finance and/or revenue growth management preferred
- High analytical skills are required: ability to analyze and interpret sets of data, embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence with a variety of stakeholders - both internally and externally
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills required to coordinate/manage all related functions
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Philip Franks or send an email with an updated CV.