Senior IT Cloud Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Logix Resourcing
Senior IT Cloud Engineer (100% Remote. Work from anywhere in the UK)
A Senior Cloud Engineer with good technical knowledge in Azure & exceptional leadership experience is required for a fantastic opportunity with a leading UK non-for-profit organisation. Candidates will have the opportunity to work 100% remotely with the option to travel into our clients HQ which are in London/Birmingham.
Whilst this is purely a technical role, the Senior IT Cloud Engineer will also have 6 engineers/devs that will report into him/her. The role is split into 80% technical 20% delivery. You will be the sole lead on everything azure'. Working autonomously you will be responsible as the SME for cloud computing for leading the creation and delivery of technology solutions, working alongside partners, including a MS Cloud Solutions provider.
In addition to having in-depth experience of Azure engineering experience candidates should ideally also have the following experience:
- Experience and knowledge designing MS Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Microsoft 365 and MS Teams enterprise administration
- Infrastructure skills - WAN, LAN, WiFi, Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience of: MS Power Platform, Identity and authentication, end user computing solutions and endpoint management, collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom, VOIP telephony)
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methods
- Excellent Microsoft Azure engineering and design skills
This is an urgent requirement my client have been trying to fill since May and are seeking someone to start as soon as possible.
Location: Anywhere in the UK (Working from home allowance provided)
Salary: Up to £56,000 per annum (Up to £3,600 London waiting)
Start Date: ASAP