Lead Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant (HR & Talent) - (Home/Hybrid)
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Symatrix Limited
Widely considered to be leading players in the Oracle HCM/ERP marketplace in the UK, including all modules within Oracle HCM, we offer a warm, friendly atmosphere, interesting & challenging work with a professional & experienced Team, good career advancement opportunities and we are expanding, creating a myriad of new opportunities.
With plenty of scope for up-skilling and gaining further accreditation, we are also considered good payers (see below for Package details and for how to send us your application); we believe in fairly rewarding our staff for their hard work and loyalty.
Lead Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant (HR & Talent) - (Home/Hybrid)
Having delivered multiple successful Oracle HCM Cloud projects and with lots more coming up on the horizon, we are looking for a Lead Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant who will be responsible for the leading the successful design, implementation and support of HCM Cloud HR and Talent solutions for a range of clients. This is an opportunity for you, an experienced HCM systems professional, to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable market demand at the moment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking a lead Functional Consultant role in Oracle HCM Cloud Projects
- Liaising with major stakeholders, delivery teams, support teams, 3rd parties both external and internal
- Establishing strong and effective relationships with the clients' project teams
- Shaping major HCM assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the Symatrix delivery manager and client
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to determine process pain points and diagnose how HCM Cloud can provide value and Return on Investment
- Creating well-structured and accurate deliverables for application configuration, data migration, testing plans and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer
- Designing, building, testing and delivering Oracle HCM Cloud HR and Talent
- Supporting the Project through user testing and go live, and the transition to the Symatrix or other client/3rd party support teams
- Reviewing quarterly upgrade release documentation and conducting impact analysis
- Managing other Functional Consultants' project/assignment delivery, delegating and tracking work, supporting and guiding them as needed
- Assisting the Symatrix sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
Person Specification - Knowledge/Experience/Skills/Qualities
- Strong client facing/consultancy experience
- Proven, full life cycle implementation experience of delivering Oracle based HCM solutions to medium and large enterprise clients
- Excellent knowledge and implementation experience of Oracle HCM Cloud, including at least two of: Core HR, Profile Management (Talent Profile), HR Helpdesk, Performance & Goals Management, Recruiting Cloud, Cloud Learning, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Benefits, Workforce Compensation, Absence Management and Time & Labor
- Experience in Applications Security, Approvals and extensibility tools (HCM Experience Design Studio, Page Composer and Flex Fields) functionality and configuration
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Willingness to travel and be away from home
- UK based
- Must be eligible to obtain Security Clearance at SC level
- Higher education customer experience
- Knowledge and implementation experience of the following: Autocomplete, Oracle Digital Assistant, Oracle Guided Learning, Oracle Talent Acquisition cloud (Taleo Recruit), Alerts Composer, Reporting/BI tools (OTBI/BI Publisher), Fast Formula
- Experience working in an environment alongside other Oracle Cloud products such as: Service Cloud (CX), ERP (Finance & Procurement), Planning & Budgeting (EPM)
- Experience of Oracle E-business Suite
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Experience of responding to ITT/RFPs
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, your own birthday as additional holiday after two years' service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you are a strong Oracle Cloud HCM professional at a Lead level (or are looking to step-up to a Lead) and you are searching for a new opportunity, then there has never been a better time to join us; please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist (see details below).
Remember; all applications are treated in the strictest confidence so there is no downside to you sending-in a CV.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premise expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from adopting Cloud to embracing Cloud .
All of this we deliver on Oracle's ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, E-business Suite and Peoplesoft applications.
We are delighted to be able to say that we're an ISO27001, BACS and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we're proud of what we've achieved over the years.