Change Management Consultant (Home/Hybrid)
Posted on Sep 20, 2022 by Symatrix Limited
Widely considered to be leading players in the Oracle HCM/ERP marketplace in the UK, we offer a warm, friendly atmosphere, interesting & challenging work with a professional & experienced Team, good career advancement opportunities and we are expanding, making a myriad of new opportunities. With plenty of scope for up-skilling and gaining further accreditation, we are also considered good payers (see below for Package details); we believe in fairly rewarding our staff for their hard work and loyalty.
Change Management Consultant (Home/Hybrid)
Having delivered several successful Oracle HCM Cloud projects and with lots more coming up on the horizon, we are looking for a Change Management Consultant. You will be responsible for the providing a full range of business change management activities to support successful delivery of HR and Payroll solutions to a range of clients, ensuring good levels of engagement from users. This is an opportunity for you, an experienced Change professional, to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable market demand at the moment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking a business change consultant role as part of the project team on system delivery projects.
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the client.
- Providing a range of structured change management activities, as appropriate to the project and client, to ensure user engagement, good levels of adoption and achievement of project benefits.
- Championing good change management in project teams and providing advice on how this can be achieved.
- Working in collaboration, workshopping and documenting change impact assessments, business processes, stakeholder profiles and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and a structured approach.
- Analysing and understanding the impact of the change on the business.
- Gaining an understanding of the profile of stakeholders and how best to influence them.
- Developing and managing appropriate communications and engagement plans.
- Developing training materials, coordinating and/or delivering training, as part of project delivery.
- Ensuring that diversity and inclusion are considered in the development and delivery of change plans
- Designing and establishing mechanisms to measure the progress and success of the change.
- Establishing strong and effective relationships with client project teams, internal teams, and other stakeholders.
- Delivering well-structured, timely and accurate deliverables.
Person Specification - Knowledge/Experience/Skills/Qualities:
- Strong Client Facing/Consultancy experience
- Proven experience of successful delivery of business change to large complex organisations, including behavioural/cultural change, process change
- Experience and knowledge of applying change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Solid understanding of how individuals are affected by change, and mechanisms to support them through this
- Experience of assessment and management of business change impact
- Experience of stakeholder analysis and management, planning and successful delivery of communications and engagement activity
- Experience of engaging well with senior leaders
- Understanding of mechanisms used to embed change well and handle resistance
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel and be away from home
- UK based
- SC clearance?(not required to have now, but you should be eligible to gain clearance; please note that there are minimum criteria to be met for eligibility for SC)
- Professional qualification in Change Management, such as APMG Change Management Practitioner
- Experience of working in an HR, Payroll or Finance team, project or organisation
- Experience of coordinating organisational change
- Experience of developing and delivering training
- Experience of Oracle Cloud solutions
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, your own birthday as an additional holiday after two years' service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care (with the leading health care provider), DIS benefit, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
What to do next (how to apply):
If you are an experienced Change management Consultant and you are searching for a new opportunity, then you have come to the right place and at definitely the right time; please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist (see full details below).
Remember; all applications are treated in the strictest confidence, so there is no downside to you sending-in a CV.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premise expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from adopting Cloud to embracing Cloud .
All of this we deliver on Oracle's ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, E-business Suite and Peoplesoft applications.
We are delighted to be able to say that we're an ISO27001, BACS and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we're proud of what we've achieved over the years.