$1000 bonus Caregiver DSP
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Bethesda Lutheran Communities
We have a variety of caregiving shifts available, full-time and part-time, in Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Cornelius, Beaverton, Portland, Tigard, and Tualatin.
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings (3% match)
- And more!
- Valid Drivers License (with exception of Graveyard shift)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in USA
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass lifetime background check and drug screen
At Bethesda, our mission is to enhance the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through the support our services provide. If you have a big heart and are looking to dedicate your life to make the lives around you better, you've found your calling!