Looking for Caring Leaders LDSP
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Bethesda Lutheran Communities
Are you looking for a job that utilizes your great leadership skills? We are looking for enthusiastic and caring leaders to help support our current Direct Support Professionals and the individual we serve!
Assisting people with daily needs and helping them achieve personal goals/desires as well as independence in activities of daily living, including personal care. The LDSP acts as a team leader and resource for DSP staff. Also, this position assists with staff scheduling, client scheduling, and managing resources.
- Growth opportunities to build a career
- Stable, consistent schedule
- Great organization and culture to work within
- Generous paid time off!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan option with 3% match
- And more!
- One year of experience as a DSP or related job working with those with Developmental Disabilities
- Valid Driver's License / Solid driving record checked by DMV
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 Years or older
- Authorized to work in USA
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass lifetime background check and drug screen
Albertina Kerr Centers
Bethesda Lutheran Communities