Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Due to a significant increase in recently commissioned projects, A well-established practice in Cheshire are recruiting for an experienced and talented Architect to join their growing design team.
About the Client
This specialist design practice have been in operation for near 20 years and have experienced year-on-year growth within their core markets; with the most prominent of these being the design and implementation of Independent schools. Other design sectors here include Retail projects and individual Residential units.
With a repeat client base on local, national and international scales there is a significant opportunity here for an individual to work on exciting projects from the offset.
The current vacancy is for an Architect to join this busy studio and spearhead multiple projects within their core Education market.
This particular post would best suit an experienced Architect with the desire to thrive within a buoyant design practice. Individuals that meet the following requirements would be viewed upon favourably:
* ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect.
* Approximately 1-5 years post-qualification experience.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD & REVIT advantageous - REVIT training can and will be offered.
* Knowledge / Experience working within the Education sector desired, however not essential.
* Full, clean driving licence - Ability to commute to Central Cheshire
* Hand-Drawing/Sketching/Visualisation skills advantageous
* To be a confident designer and be able to demonstrate this in a portfolio.
Working Hours & Salary
This practice like to encourage Flexible-Working hours. There is the opportunity to work from home on a number of days a week, and also the opportunity to work a 4-day week on a pro-rata basis.
Salary offered is between £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this leading design studio, get in touch with Will Stocks at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided. We are currently shortlisting for this position and are keen to hear from interested individuals