Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by LCJ Group Ltd
The lovely nursery is based in Wandsworth and is well served by public transport.
The Nursery has a fantastic management structure that is stable and invested in its team. They are building, and are hoping to recruit 2 new team members. There is room for progression and movement within the chain of settings.
We would ask that all Nursery Nurse applicants meet as many of the following criteria in the first instance.
* Nursery Nurse MUST be qualified in Childcare to Level 3 or above. (NVQ/CACHE/NNEB)
* Nursery Nurse MUST have a current or recent DBS/CRB or be willing to complete one. DBS check is mandatory (DBS/CRB checks on the Update Service are accepted)
* Nursery Nurse should will be ideally comfortable in Baby, Toddler and Preschool rooms.
* Nursery Nurse should have recent and relevant working experience of Early Years.
* Nursery Nurse must provide a recent and updated CV and be prepared to register with The LCJ Group
* Nursery Nurse should be available to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Nursery Nurses will be responsible for assisting with the provision of care for children aged between 0 - 5 years, various group sizes. Duties to include: Feeding, Changing, reading, supervising play and group sessions.
The applicant should be pro-active, enthusiastic, easy to talk to, good at listening, approachable & have a passion for working with children.
As these are temp to perm vacancies - all applicants will have to register with The LCJ Group as they would need to work as temps before being taken on permanently by the nursery. In return - we offer a generous rate of pay which is matched by the salary offered when taken on permanently.
If this sounds like the Nursery Nurse vacancy you can do - please contact me today and we can get the ball rolling
Service Care Solutions