Head of Professional Services - Hemel Hempstead - £75,000
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Ashdown Group
My client are a successful MSP with ambitious growth plans and they are looking for a Head of Professional Services to run their Professional Services unit, develop and execute the business plan and manage budgets and resourcing.
The role will allow for a good degree of autonomy and the ideal candidate will have a customer-centric outlook and technical background with a demonstrable record of delivering large and complex programmes and projects. Maybe you come from a large, corporate organisation and/or are looking for a role where you can make a deep impact in a newly created role.
You will be responsible for the line management of the Professional Services team and growing the team over time.
The remit of the role will include but is not limited to:
- Participating in board level meetings and contributing to the company's strategic and tactical planning
- Programme management / delivery of small and large complex projects
- Managing budgets with an end goal of achieving profitability targets
- Ensuring new products and services are developed efficiently
- Relationship building with key clients and communicating with stakeholders as required
- Devising coaching, mentoring and training
- Supporting the sales bid and tender processes
- Providing weekly management reports
The successful candidate will need to have strong business awareness and be able to continually seek further opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen professional relationships.
Candidates should hold a qualification or have experience with the following:
- Management of Risk;
- Agile and Scrum;
- CMI or ILM management qualifications
This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £75,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience.
To apply please send a WORD version of your CV, including reference number ASH17501ZB in the subject line of your email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Think Specialist Recruitment
GCB Agency Recruitment