HR / ER Advisor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Resourcing4HR
As a result of growth, our client, a family run corporate business who operates across the UK and Ireland, is looking to appoint an HR / ER Advisor to join their HR team. The team consists of five HR professionals and supports an employee base of circa 1500 employees. The role will suit an HR Manager with solid ER case work experience currently working in a stand alone role, keen to move into a team environment or a heavy weighted ER Specialist looking to move to a slightly wider role in HR.
KEY TO THIS ROLE:
- Case Management
- Flexible approach to delivery- willing to travel in the role
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Coaching whilst partnering to glean the best from influencing your clients (there is plenty of people development around up-skilling managers to manage)
- Project delivery - such as reviewing attrition, policy review, employee engagement etc
- To manage and pro-actively resolve all aspects of the employee life cycle within the level of experience. This includes and is not limited to on-boarding, attendance management, performance management, disciplinary and grievance.
- To ensure best practice is followed by providing effective professional HR advice and guidance in line with current legislation and company policies and procedures.
- To provide professional HR support and advice to senior managers.
- Sharing best practice within the HR Department.
- Produce HR related reports as required.
- Develop and implement HR systems and reports to ensure accurate management of information.
- Prepare HR and Payroll documentation accurately and efficiently.
- To manage employee contractual revisions as and when required.
The successful candidate:
- Will have experience as a member of a HR Department.
- Have knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Will be CIPD qualified.
- Will have effective communication and influencing skills with a tactful and diplomatic disposition.
- Will be able to liaise with people at all levels both within and outside the organisation.
- Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Will be a team player.
- Will have an excellent level of computer literacy and experience in HR systems.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on .
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates