Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Bell Cornwall Recruitment
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Hours: Full time
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently looking for an IFA Administrator to join a well-established and expanding client base in Birmingham City Centre. This role is ideally suited to an individual who would like to further develop their administration skills in a professional setting.
- Provide efficient support to the Independent Financial Advisors.
- Diary management.
- Handling and inputting of data and spreadsheets.
- Being the main point of contact for external clients and other members of the business.
- Other ad hock tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have a background within administration.
- Be exceptionally well organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Be able to work in a professional and driven environment.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales