Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by The Candidate Ltd
Calling all SEO Superstars! We have a wonderful opportunity for you to join a highly successful automotive business based in Manchester as their new SEO Manager! Interested? Carry on reading….
Our client is extremely customer orientated and delivering the best service is essential to them! Located in Greater Manchester, the business is easily accessible and close to the city- so you won't be far from all the action! The friendly, upbeat team welcome new colleagues with open arms making work life fun and enjoyable. With fantastic benefits and excellent career progression opportunities, what's not to like?
They are currently searching for an SEO Manager who will be responsible for the optimisation of all websites and internet properties under their control, attracting and engaging target audiences. This role would suit an established SEO Manager, well accustomed to managing lead generation sites from an agency or client-side background and demonstrable experience driving web presence. This is a varied SEO role within an extremely experienced, dynamic and hardworking team.
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Day to day management of natural search engine marketing campaigns
- Oversight and management of onsite and offsite SEO resources
- Brand reputation management within search engines
- Research and strategic planning for natural search campaigns
- Staying abreast of advancements in search engine signals and market share
- Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing on KPI's and web analytics
- Work with the technical development team and the web optimisation manager to optimise SEO principles in site development
- Work alongside the content team to become a leading authoritative site
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least 3 years' technical SEO and Content experience is essential
- A solid knowledge of 'white hat' SEO best practices combined with the ability to deliver cutting-edge content marketing campaigns
- Excellent Microsoft Office, communication, time management and organisational skills
- Confident utilising Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and similar tools
- Expert knowledge of SEO tools including Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and SEMRush
Could this be your new job? Apply online now.