Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Your new company
My client are an ambitious and reputable main contractor, operating across the UK from their base in the Norfolk/ Suffolk area on exciting challenging and challenging range of general building and main contractor projects.
Your new role
They are looking to appoint a Contract Manager to continue support in the Contracting team looking after their local works, predominantly spread across Norfolk and Suffolk.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Contract management experience.
- Degree is preferred.
- Strong construction knowledge that will have seen successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with a market leaders reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.