PI Legal Assistant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by CRA Consulting
PI Legal Assistant - Sheffield - £16,000-£17,000
A reputable Sheffield, city centre based law firm, are looking for a legal support assistant to help within their Personal Injury Department.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience working in a Personal Injury Department, and will be diligent, responsible and committed to their work.
- Maintaining the filing systems, liaising with fee earners as appropriate
- Sorting and distributing post on a daily basis
- File management: files tidy and in good order, files alphabetically stored, surplus clips stored efficiently and sent off site as necessary
- Maintaining Team offsite store records and taking telephone messages
- Keeping accurate records and updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Data inputting on Case Management system.
- Task management from the support assistance task systems in place.
- Cover for General Office at busy times (to include post, photocopying, scanning and other ad-hoc duties)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Personal Injury Department
- Responsible, trustworthy attitude and methodical approach to working
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Can operate flexibly as part of a team
If this opportunity interests you and you would like further information, please contact Hollie Dixon on . Alternatively, send your CV to .
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.