Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Install Recruitment Limited
- Are you interested in a career in financial services?
- Are you organised, efficient and passionate about customer service?
- Do you want to work in a successful and ambitious company in the centre of Manchester?
Our client is seeking a Directors' Assistant to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks including:
- Arranging and scheduling meetings, taking minutes and logging actions
- Organising social events
- Dealing with HR queries, processing new starters and leavers, monitoring absence and maintaining personnel files
- Dealing with ad hoc tasks as required by the senior team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful and thriving city centre business.The successful candidate will gain valuable experience working with company directors and the senior team, and take responsibility for a range of HR functions.
You will be able to manage and prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative.You will be an excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.You will have the opportunity to work on small projects, meet deadlines, learn new skills and rise to new challenges.Above all, you must be able to work with a high degree of confidentiality and maintain a positive attitude.Experience of HR is preferred but not essential - full training will be provided.
The benefits include a company pension scheme, an Employee Assistance Programme, a positive working environment with a friendly team and a variety of staff social events.