Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Huntress
My client, a global giant within the technology industry, is looking for a Executive Assistant to join there team in Reading, on a 12 month Maternity leave.
- Proactive planning and organising complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Ability to prioritise the calendar based on business/customer needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance. Attention to detail is critical.
Multi-destination complex travel management requiring flexibility and availability with changing travel needs while at different time zones.
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support SD busy travel schedule.
- Managing a dynamic group of PA's supporting leaders across the business.
- Assist with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management.
- Project management and organisation of executive visits, customer and partner meetings and departmental activities such as management off-sites, training, customer dinners, annual group event - location/all logistics/invoicing etc.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new employees
- Help with preparing documents and PowerPoint presentations; and assisting in compiling reports.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills with confidence to ask the right questions and push back
- Flexible and adaptive to all scenarios
- Ability to think on feet and proactively make decisions using own initiative
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Ellis Knight Bespoke Recruitment
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company