Head of PPC
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by The Candidate Ltd
Calling all PPC Managers who want to take the next step in their career! Become a Head of PPC for a well-established, fast-growing digital agency and take on the amazing job opportunities our client has to offer! Enjoy a surplus of incentives this company has to offer including free breakfasts, flexible working and regular office social events. Interested? Keep reading…
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your role will primarily involve the understanding of the Paid Search industry as well as the controlling and leading the brand portfolio across several paid search platforms, such as Google and Bing. The company is looking for someone who can show confidence in using Google Ads and Analytics as well as managing specific budgets. You will be responsible for building, controlling and managing campaigns to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Head of PPC:
- Able to manage and control specific budgets
- Manage several paid search campaigns at the same time
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure all expectations are met
- Be comfortable using AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel to analysis and report campaigns.
- Confident in building audits and strategies
Key skills needed for the Head of PPC:
- A driven interest in paid search media marketing
- 5 or more years' experience in a PPC role
- Confident in managing client budgets
- Good time management and organsaitional skills
- Capable of building strong relationships at all levels
- Previous experience in using Google Ads and Analytics
- Crucial team working skills to allow the best class campaigns to be created
- Able to keep up with current trends and developments
- Intelligent awareness of how marketing decisions affect the commercial elements of a client's business.
If this role looks like the perfect role for you then apply today!