Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Kingsgate Recruitment Ltd
We have a new opportunity for an eager mortgage administrator!
The ideal candidate will help in assisting with the research and production of new mortgage and protection business. Processing, in full, all mortgage business from application stage to completion. Servicing of existing and new clients and support the mortgage consultant with their day to day activities with a view to become an advisor at a later stage.
You should be able to work well under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team.
- All mortgage cases to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage.
- Ensure general filing and other paperwork required by the consultant for client meetings is up to date & prepared.
- Entering new cases on CRM software and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Money Laundering & ID&V checks within FCA guidelines.
- Diary management.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met.
- Maintaining mortgage department's resource library.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1 years minimum mortgage experience
- Good general knowledge of life and mortgage related products and legislation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
- Excellent record keeping