Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Search Consultancy
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £17,500 + benefits
Are you looking for a role within a Call Centre Environment?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable company?
Have you got experience in Customer Service?
Our client is a reputable, leading consumer finance business functioning in 13 European countries. As one of the main financial groups in the world, they pride themselves on there staff, training and development.
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will be required to provide the highest level of service to all customers within a call centre environment. You will receive from the business one week of training on their bespoke computer systems, and ahead of taking calls with customers you will work with the customer service admin team in familiarising yourself the systems, products, processes and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all customers related data is recorded in an accurate manner.
- Utilise the in-house queuing system to monitor and/or resolve all problems and requests in relation to specific agreements.
- Undertake all tasks outlined by line managers requested.
- Develop and maintain company product knowledge, procedures, processes, policy, legislation and technology.
- Liaise with all customers, branches and other entities of the business to ensure the provision of a quality service is adhered too as per the SLAs in place.
- Answer all incoming communication and where appropriate, resolve within the company policy and SLAs.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Call centre experience is desired.
- Able to work within a team and use own initiative.
- Customer service orientated, previous experience within retail or hospitality will be considered.
The successful candidate will be subject to background and credit checks.
The opening hours of the Customer Services Department are between 8am and 7pm across 4 different shift patterns. Average weekly hours over a 4 week period equate to 35 hours, and you would be required to work x2 bank holidays during the year and receive overtime pay at the appropriate rate when worked.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.