Internal Communications Change Specialists
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidates will help the business deliver transformational changes through the delivery of impactful, strategically aligned and appropriate internal communication. Each Internal Comms Change Specialist will be assigned to a change programme and required to advise, guide and influence programme leaders to ensure that messages are communicated efficiently and effectively.
* Lead, manage and coordinate the development and delivery of the programme's communication objectives and adoption plans, ensuring activity is aligned with corporate objectives, delivered on time and within budget
* Act as subject matter expert for internal communication across the programme, ensuring plans are joined up and internal comms best practice followed.
* Identify, propose and facilitate the development and delivery of channels, systems and processes which will continuously improve internal communication
* Brief and oversee the delivery of internal communications material by the internal communications delivery team and third party suppliers
* Develop and maintain a stakeholder map for the programme, and work to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Develop mechanisms for reporting programme communications, messaging and channels to measure effectiveness and engagement
* Work closely with Internal Comms Business Partners to ensure programme communication is aligned with 'business as usual' communications activity.
* Experience of developing and delivering internal communication strategies specifically for transformational change programmes
* Strong copywriting skills and evidence of writing for a diverse range of audiences and channels
* Experience of working with a range of comms channels, i.e. intranet, social media and traditional channels
* Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and third parties
* Experience of planning and delivering effective project communication.
* 4 x permanent roles, 1 x 12 month fixed-term contract (all full-time contracts, part-time contracts not available)
* Salary range circa £43,000 - £48,000
* Strictly salaried positions, not open to day rate contractors
* Location: Stratford-upon-Avon - OFFICE BASED ROLES
* Standard financial services pre-employment checks required
* If interested, apply immediately.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age