Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The Role will include:
• Sales ledger: invoicing, statements, posting daily cash, working with accounts manager to undertake credit control.
• Downloading credit card statements monthly from Nat West Online and distributing to staff.
• Processing of staff expenses, saving in excel and posting onto NAV
• Daily reconciliation of payments received by credit card
• Interrogations on ARCA website to enable situations vacant invoicing
• Liaise with training department for NVQ's registration numbers
• Working with accounts manager to produce monthly training analysis summaries
• Working with company CRM system to produce reports.
• CSCS cards applications - processing, record keeping and arranging payments.
• Assistance with events organisation
• Preparation and sending out membership renewal certificates
• Professional and courteous telephone manner
• Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
• Qualification in Bookkeeping or Accountancy is desired
In return my client is offering a salary of £20,000, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking. Working hours 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please click apply or call (Apply online only) and ask for Charlotte
Bryony Gibson Consulting
Chase and Holland
Wallace Hind Selection