Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an accountancy practice and be confident in their abilities. Preferably AAT qualified or studying towards AAT. There is a dedicated progression route within this role and training will be provided when responsibilities increase.
Junior Accountant Position Overview
* Sales and Purchase ledger
* Bank reconciliations
* Journal entries
* Assisting with VAT returns
* Maintaining accounts receivable / payable
Junior Accountant Position Requirements
* AAT qualified or Part Qualified
* 1-2 years' experience within an Accountancy practice is ideal
* Experience with Sage preferable
Junior Accountant Position Remuneration
* Salary: £14,000-£20,000 dependent on experience
* Working Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5pm
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
CAMMACH BRYANT RECRUITMENT