Assistant Management Accountant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the computation of company accounts and monthly financial reports, including the P&L and balance sheet
• Calculating monthly accruals and prepayments
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
• Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Inputting financial data to monthly management information packs and provide analysis and commentary where appropriate
• Develop product costing and profitability analysis
• Assisting the preparation of year end statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors where necessary
• Computing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA etc).
• Monthly management accounting experience, preferably within industry/manufacturing
• Experience of financial modelling, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Extensive exposure to computerised accounting systems, preferably in an ERP context.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, and with external professionals.
• Proven inter personal, relationship building skills.
• Self-motivation and flexibility as a team player, willing to embrace the 'can do' culture of CA Group and play a full role in ensuring the success of the business.
If you are interested, please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website
CMA Financial Recruitment
The Sterling Choice Ltd
Sheridan Maine (Midlands)