Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
To provide application support for the Integra Suite of Packages including the following:
* General Ledger
* Sales Ledger
* Purchase Ledger
* Purchase Ordering
* Cash Management
* Fixed Assets
What you will do:
* Providing support for the Integra Suite of packages. Logging the issues raised by clients, understanding the problems and providing a solution where possible. This may be achieved by training, upgrade to latest software, workaround or replication of problem which can then be scheduled for a software fix.
* Identify issues and problems quickly and accurately and resolve in a timely, structured and logical way thoroughly exploring the background and alternatives
* Diagnose root cause analysis
* Logging onto client sites, interrogating client's database extracting data.
* Correcting data via SQL scripts.
* Testing and recreating customer reported incidents in a test environment.
* Developing strong user and technical understanding of all modules
Your experience will include:
* IT Degree or Accountancy Degree with IT exposure (optionally but desirable)
* Oracle and SQL Server
* Knowledge of Accountancy Application Software.
* Knowledge of Microsoft products desirable
About Capita Integrated Business Solutions
Capita Integrated Business Solutions has over 30 years' experience in providing world-class financial software, e-procurement and bespoke solutions to service-centric organisations. Clients' needs and expectations are at the forefront of what we do - enabling organisations to achieve their financial and e-business strategies. Joining us, you'll lead true transformational change through innovative software solutions.
Capita Integrated Business Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
Allen Lane Limited