Venue Production Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Birmingham, West Midlands
Circa £30,000 + Healthcare + Progression + Uniform allowance + Meals provided + Flexible hours
Are you a Venue Production Manager with Corporate and Live Events experience looking to join a well renowned company that provides a world class catering and events planning service for high profile venues?
This is an opportunity to be seen as a technical expert in a world class company where no two days will be the same as you produce high end corporate and live events.
This company are recognised for their high standards and their ability to cater for all of the UK due to their central Birmingham location hosting over 700 venues annually.
This role would suit a Venue Production Manager where you have previously covered all technical aspects of venues.
* Organise and liaise with clients to meet their requests
* Plan events and ensure smooth running of the events
* Manage Technical Department
* Previous experience with covering technical aspects of events ie. Lighting/video
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Looking for a rewarding role in a company who value their staff
Production Manager, Events Manager, Engineer, Manager, Audio Visual, Theatre, Birmingham, West Midlands, Progression, Technical.
If you are interested, please contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment or click "Apply Now