Senior Customer Care Coordinator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Duties will include;
* Coordinating a skilled team of Customer Care Advisors.
* Close liaison with other internal departments to ensure that complex accounts and orders and managed effectively.
* Effective liaison with B2B Customers.
* Ensuring the team are hitting their daily KPI's.
* Communicating effectively with account managers, and customers in relation to updates to their orders, deliveries and delays.
* Ensuring that the team is always focused on Best Practice.
* Identification and delivery of any training requirements.
* Providing effective people management information, that will clearly identify any necessary areas for improvement.
* Identifying needs for Operational improvements.
Previous experience in a customer focused environment is essential, alongside excellent IT and systems knowledge. You will need strong Excel and CRM systems ability. Previous managerial experience would be of benefit but is not essential. The salary on offer is competitive. Apply today for immediate consideration