Senior Cost Consultant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Based in the heart of the city centre, you will be given full responsibility in offering full pre & post contract services on a number of high spec commercial office fit outs, high rise PRS developments and student accommodation schemes happening across the Northern regions.
Fantastic package, company benefits and progression on offer to join a leading practice and still be part of close and vibrant in-house cost consultancy team who you will offer support and manage when necessary the two junior surveyors in support with the business development and having close contact with the director of the team.
* BSc or MSc in any form of Quantity Surveying and ideally MRICS qualified or close to working towards such qualification
* Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
* Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a project team,
* Have exceptional planning and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
* Previous experience working within a consultancy environment and the ability/wanting to manage/build a team for the practice
* Delivering on Pre & Post Contracts services
* Maintain relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts and business opportunities.
* Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business