Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by LV=
£Negotiable Salary + Annual Bonus + Double Match Pension + 30 Days Holiday + BUPA
Bournemouth, Exeter or Hitchin Based
About the role
This is a pivotal Business Analyst role working as an integral part of the Business Change team within our CIO Business Change and Transformation Area in Bournemouth, whose remit is to drive the implementation of complex and long term business plans, primarily through product development, IT projects and business solutions. You will have the opportunity to own key change projects from end-to-end; both inflight and new projects, shaping the vision and strategy for our stakeholders through to implementing change.
So what does this mean? You'll gather data, run and facilitate workshops, analyse and understand the strategic goal, write business documents requirements as well as being able to articulate the benefits, challenges and considerations in order to deliver the business strategic objectives.
You'll bring an impressive track record of strategic vision and hands-on business analyst experience. You'll be able to investigate business needs, problems and opportunities and consider the four elements needed to achieve successful business change; people, organisation, processes and IT, as well as demonstrate the effective use of requirements elicitation techniques using the appropriate combination of models, prototypes, scenarios and documentation.
You'll display superb stakeholder management skills and be a role model in demonstrating how you adapt your approach to achieve the best business outcomes in all situations. It goes without saying that you'll be confident, have the ability to build rapport and credibility whilst sharing your vision and updates with colleagues, senior managers and the Board.
Finally, it would be advantageous if you have experience of different project methodologies e.g. Agile/Waterfall.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes. Works with clients/users in defining acceptance tests.
- Works on a number of projects or as part of a larger Programme, providing business analysis skills to help the projects/programme deliver and achieve its defined business objectives.
- May task manage more junior BAs on some assignments and may also have up to 2 direct line reports.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that's why we've put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We'll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
TUI in the UK
Intonera Consulting Ltd
IT Search & Select
AGMA - Direct Source
Moody's Analytics Uk Limited
TUI in the UK