Welsh Speaking Office Administrator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Yolk Recruitment Ltd
Are you a fluent Welsh speaker looking for a new and exciting position? My client is established by Royal Charter in 1907, Amgueddfa Cymru, is one of the largest businesses in the United Kingdom, and the most important cultural institution in Wales. Specialising in the wool industry, an exciting Welsh Speaking Administrative role, as a fixed term year's contract, is now up for grabs due to maternity cover.
- Provision of primary response to telephone, written, new media and in person enquiries.
- Process departmental orders through the NAV Financials System and prepare department invoices.
- Undertake diary management duties, co-ordinating meetings and group bookings, liaising with appropriate staff as necessary.
- Provide support for meetings, assist in preparing agenda, take notes at meetings and produce minutes.
- Oversee and monitor administrative processes, support and liaise with colleagues at the museum to improve efficiency.
- Maintain and update the departmental files and folders.
- Manage the booking system of group visits, liaising with colleagues regarding availability.
- Manage basic budget operation and procurement.
Skills / Experience
- Fluent in Welsh.
- Experience within coordination of small comity projects.
- Previous Administration experience is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of processes for collating and reporting statistical information.
- Experience of managing and processing orders, invoices and payments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 27 days holiday.
- 35 hours a week on a flexible basis with core hours being 10am - 3pm.
- Lovely museum content and atmosphere.
- Small office team of 15 where everyone looks after each other.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charlotte Buckley.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*