ADMINISTRATIVE/SECRETARIAL SUPPORT TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE - TEMP 2 MON
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by COVENT GARDEN BUREAU
Do you have an Administrative/Secretarial background?Are you looking for a temporary work for the next two months in Central London ? If so we'd like to hear from you.
Our client is a leading membership organization based in a lovely location in Central London and they are looking for a bright, professional and capable candidate to provide Secretarial Support to the Chief Executive immediately.
Your duties include:
- Diary Management of Chief Executive
- Assisting with inbox and task management
- Providing a weekly and monthly overview of the Chief Exec
- Support occasionally with minute and note taking during meetings
- Assisting with the co-ordination of meetings
You will need:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Capable of managing sensitive and priority issues
- A hard-working, professional attitude with resilience and flexibility
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The confidence to carry out a dual role in a stand alone position.
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately , then contact us now!
Fellowship and Aid to the Christians of the East (FACE)
Daniel Connal Partnership