Security / Facilities Administrator
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Pearson Whiffin Recruitment Ltd
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Security/Facilities Administartor for a client based in Mid Kent.
This Operationally role is responsible for day-to-day operational and administrative tasks across a number of key accounts, acting as first level escalation for assigned Customer accounts.
- Undertaking regular administrative tasks, meeting critical deadlines as well as maintaining Client relationships, ensuring associated works are undertaken within scope and SLA.
- Working closely with service partners, you will oversee the daily management of all administration, providing direct support to the Account Managers and designating in their absence.
- You will be responsible for providing prompt resolution to operational queries ensuring set tasks are completed accurately.
- You will be responsible for providing Client and Supplier support in the absence of your Account Manager and be fully capable of investigating incidents and reporting back in a fully structured way
- You will be responsible for the provision of accurate and detailed reports, analysing trends and performance.
- Ownership of assigned administrative tasks, working to tight deadlines
- Investigating issues, providing accurate information and resolution
- Accurately, extract and report data as required
- Challenge Suppliers on service delivery and cost, linked to SLAs and SORs
- Ensure Suppliers keep to strict deadlines, co-ordinating with 3rd parties where required
- Resolve operational issues promptly
- Assist the Account Manager in the collation of any information as and when required
- Work closely with the other Co-ordinators to ensure all tasks are completed promptly, offering support and remaining flexible to business needs
- Designate for the Account Manager in their absence
- Experienced Administrator within Security/Facilities industry is essential
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Word and Excel
- Exceptional ability to communicate to a high standard both orally and electronically
- Must be based within 45 minutes commute from Maidstone, hold a full UK driving licence & access to a vechile.
- An exceptionally organised and confident administrator ideally from a service delivery background
- An exceptional communicator with strong telephone presence, confident to address and resolve issues as and when they occur
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to work with and manage 3rd parties
- Understanding of KPIs and SLAs
- Able to build strong relationships with clients' based on trust and openness
- High levels of drive, determination and resilience
- Strong and confident IT skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A confident, self-sufficient and motivated individual seeking future career progression
Commercial Services Group Recruitment
Demob Job Ltd