Regulatory Registrations Coordinator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Reed Finance
You will be working alongside the Regulatory Registrations Manager, to assist in providing good governance of HSBC Global Business procedures. You will register front office staff to trade on certain foreign exchanges.
The role includes:
- Administering registrations of approved persons within Global Banking and Markets, Research and Asset Management for the CF30 population
- Administering the de registration of leavers within the CF30 population
- Assist in the compilation of continuous and accurate MI to support in the liaison and reporting between the HR function and Compliance;
- Assist in the constant review and analysis of all procedures and policies in support of the above activity.
- Administer and ensure timely and accurate registration of Senior Executives when required
We are looking for:
- Experience of approved persons and/or training and competence administration.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to approved persons.
- Knowledge of FEx registrations.
- Excellent standard of drafting/written documentation.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills outlined above, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business