Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by The One Group
* To receive incoming calls and make outbound calls to/from customers and internal colleagues.
* Action emails received from internal colleagues and external customers.
* Understand the customers Trading Terms and requirements for payment.
* Ensuring all documentation is present and correct before processing a project order and ensuring that all prices are accurate.
* To be able to process orders using our sage system.
* Place orders with the German Factory as well as daily communication referencing any ongoing orders and amendments.
* Communicate with the customer throughout all aspects of the order process so they are kept informed of the projects status. This is completed by sending: order acknowledgments, drawings, machine updates and schedule of works and any other relevant information that the customer may require.
* Liaising with Install to plan pre installation site surveys and Installations with all supporting documentation.
* Produce detailed schedules of works.
* Provide monthly forecasting for "expected machines to be despatched" to the warehouse staff and couriers.
* Booking in deliveries with site ensuring all required information is provided.
* Despatching all Project orders with accurate information for a successful delivery and installation.
* Being able to assist with any issues that may occur at the time of install.
* Maintain our Sage system with all relevant notes and ensure these are kept up to date.
* Arrange returns where necessary and raise relevant returns paperwork.
* Work with the Credit Control Department to keep all disputed invoices to a minimum and help collate required information if required to aid payment.
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .
Wr Group Limited SDA