Customer Experience Assistant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Oxford Innovation
We have an opportunity for a Customer Experience Assistant to join the team in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (however requests for part time positions will also be considered). In return, you will receive an hourly salary of up to £21,000 per annum (£10.10 per hour) depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.
About the Customer Experience Assistant role:
The University Enterprise Zone (UEZ), situated on the Frenchay Campus at the University of the West of England (UWE), brings together a range of flexible spaces and programmes for businesses working across high technology areas including robotics, digital and creative technologies, health-tech and biosciences.
Within the UEZ is FutureSpace, managed by Oxford Innovation on behalf of the University and home to over forty high-growth science and technology companies. We are proud to offer the physical space, business support and a vibrant community to help our customers on the journey to meeting their potential.
This role is a key part of the "front of house" team for the broader UEZ, making sure that customers and visitors to the centre have a warm welcome. You'll also be at the heart of the Future Space management team - our customers are busy entrepreneurs, building their own businesses, so should expect from us great service and a team who know when to offer that extra bit of support.
What's in it for you?
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package comprising:
• Contributory pension
• Ability to increase or decrease amount of annual leave
• Ability to increase or decrease amount of life assurance cover
• Private medical and dental insurance
• Bicycle purchase
• Charitable Giving
- Friendly, informal and flexible working environment so you can make the most of your home and your work life
- Chances to progress to Centre Manager and so we will support you in learning new skills and taking the next steps in your career.
- Access to a whole load of discounts so you can save money on high street favourites and holiday providers.
Customer Experience Assistant key roles and responsibilities:
Every day in Future Space and the UEZ can be a little bit different and working with such innovative customers can keep us on our toes; your main responsibilities would be:
- First and last point of contact for our customers and their guests, welcoming all our customers and visitors with an authentic enthusiasm and smile in a friendly, professional natural manner
- Support the team with event planning and hosting
- Help foster a sense of community across the centre
- Booking requests for meetings and events, arranging refreshments and other support
- Efficiently deliver a range of operational services to keep the centre running smoothly
- Responsible for opening and closing the centre
- Handle daily incoming and outgoing mail and calls on behalf of tenants
- Maintaining and monitoring of useful consumables and stationery
- Record any chargeable ad hoc services customers or their guests need
- Maintaining tidiness of the community areas
- Support development of our online and social media presence to help share the great stories and attract new customers/partners, keeping our website and social media pages up to date
- Engage and build relationships online with potential customers and partners across the ecosystem
What we're looking for in our Customer Experience Assistant:
- A confident and enthusiastic person able to mix with all types of people and to provide a friendly, natural professional public image
- Great IT skill with experience of using a range of technology
- Conscientious and efficient with an eye for detail and pride in their work
- Great as part of a team as well as working on their own
- Flexible - willing to do what it takes to make the centre a success
For a full job description and to submit an application, please click 'apply' today. We would love to hear from you!
Closingdate: 30 January 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Eagle Organisation Ltd
HOME Fundraising Ltd
HOME Fundraising Ltd
HOME Fundraising Ltd